Career & Employment Resource Centre
Our purpose is to provide opportunities for Albertans to connect learning and work goals, assist in the navigation through career paths, and manage effective transitions throughout life.
Our services provide a self service centre to assist Albertans in meeting their career, occupational learning and work search goals. Also to ensure Albertans are receiving the support they require to be successful with their learning and employment.
- Available to the public without the need to register.
- Open Monday-Friday 9am-5pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Providing access to computers, photocopier, telephone, and fax machine at no charge to individuals.
- Easy access job website searching.
- Resourced with in house job boards with local and regional labour market information and publications accessible to the public.
- We offer supports in resume development, cover letters, online job applications, employment insurance applications and other career and employment related services.
Grande Cache Learning & Employment Centre also facilitates the Workplace Training Program which provides subsidized training and wages for eligible people.
For more information please contact us or visit the following page: